Nail Art Designs Featuring CND's Mediterranean Dream Collection
We're excited to share these exclusive nail art tutorials featuring the CND Mediterranean Dream collection. These designs use rich nail hues that embody the essence of a relaxing getaway well spent.
Design by Tamara Di Lullo. Follow her on Instagram, @tamaradilullo
1. Apply 2 thin coats of CND Shellac in Cream Puff and cure for 60 seonds using preset button 2s.
2. Use a detail brush and CND Shellac Boats & Bikinis to create the center tile shape. Start by creating 4 equally distanced horizontal lines to begin the design.
3. Apply CND Shellac Artisan Bizzare to the corner of a cosmetic sponge. Then use Limoncello, Olive Grove, and Terracotta Dreams to complete the shading technique.
4. Use a detail brush to create scroll like designs over each of the sponged areas in the matching CND Shellac colors and cure using preset button 2s.
5. Then finish with 1 thin coat of CND Shellac Matte Top Coat and cure using preset button 3.
6. Wipe using 99% IPA to remove the sticky film, and your guest is ready for a day at the beach!
Design by Lauren Wireman. Follow her on Instagram, @wildflowers_lauren
1. Begin the look with CND Shellac Olive Grove.
2. Use cream puff to create a rough circle shape on the nail. Tidy up and add some small dots along the outer edge. Widen them and cure.
3. Use Olive Grove to make a dot within the dot and widen those as well.
4. Use cream puff to make three small dots between the large dots. Use your detail brush to pull the shape into petals.
5. Use Luxury Linen to create a center circle and Artisan Bazaar to create small petals around it.
6. With Terracotta Dreams, add some more dot details. You may prefer to stop here and top coat and buff before adding the final touches using your dotting tool, detail brush, and some CND Shellac Black Pool. Try to move slowly when creating curved lines.
7. When you're satisfied with your look, give the nail a final top coat.
Design by Richael Corr. Follow her on Instagram, @glitter4_breakfast
1. Begin with 2 coats of CND Shellac Linen Luxury using the 5-point polish method for each coat.
2. Decant out a few drops of each: Boats & Bikinis, Terracotta Dreams, and Cream Puff.
3. Load a fine detail brush with Boats & Bikinis. Sketch out a smile line and fill in. Cure in the CND LED Lamp for one minute using the 2s button. Repeat for a second coat.
4. Lay out where your petals will be, and then perfect their shape. Cure petals for 1 minute using the 2s button.
5. Use a large dotting tool to add a center to the petals. Cure in the CND LED Lamp for 1 minute using the 2s button.
6. Seal in your art with your favorite CND Shellac top coat. Cure in the CND LED Lamp for 1 minute using the 3 button.
7. Wipe with 99% IPA to reveal your final product!
Universal Pro Nails offers a large, dependable inventory of quality professional nail products, supplies, and equipment. Dedicated to the success of nail techs, nail salons, and nail tech students, we’re also proud to provide CEU courses, free training, how-to videos, and the latest nail art trends. Shop nail lacquer and mani-pedi collections from CND, OPI, and Gelish alongside certified vegan, cruelty-free brands such as SpaRitual.